Thursday, April 21, 2011

Getting away

I'm hoping that a week without sitting in front of a computer all day helps my shoulder. I hate having this constant pain - getting it massaged or treated only helps for a couple of hours and then the pain is back.

The physio told me that there's no nerves involved and that it's quite treatable - I have to see him another couple of times when I get back from the Easter holidays.

I've realised that hubby is hopeless at trying to massage my back for me! He has no patience and doesn't listen. Anyway!

I'm looking forward to getting away. It'll be a nice break.

I forgot to write about my concert last week - it went really well - the music is beautiful and has, for the first time, been swimming through my head all week.

I'm entering a dance comp in a few weeks - looking forward to it - have ordered a dress from Egypt and fingers crossed it arrives on time.

Anyway, our plane leaves this evening and I have lots to do - we're getting our floorboards sanded and polished while we're away and I have to pack those rooms up. I haven't even thought about packing my suitcase yet!

I've been really down lately, it'll be a nice distraction to get away.

Have a safe and happy Easter. x



No comments:

Post a Comment