Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 11 - Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

I skipped a day, because I can.

And the answer to this one, in order, is:

- my accessories or jewellery
- my clothes or shoes
- my face
- my eyes


~~~


In other news though, it's not been such a good week for hubby. One of his friends had a still born baby a few days ago - strangled on his way out. And his bosses' wife has lost her battle with cancer today. She was the heart and mind of their company, and although she's been in hospital for over 6 months now, it's well and truly over today. Sad, sad, sad. She leaves behind two teenagers.

There seems to be a lot of death around. I remember thinking, maybe about 5 years ago, that I've only been to one funeral and that was for a 90-something who lived a full life and that I hardly knew anyone who had died. Today is a different story. That funeral is still the only funeral I've been to for an elderly person, though. Everyone else had died way, way too young.


~~~


My all time favourite singer, Kate Bush, is releasing a new album. It'll be an album of remastered songs, but still, it's something new from her - there's not enough of that! I love Kate. Ever since I was an emo 14 year old reading Wuthering Heights, discovering her song on some flashback video clip on TV. She's so unique, talented and kooky - she captures something at the core of us. I can't even describe it.

But here, take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment