Monday, January 10, 2011

Sick

I'm home from work today. Bad cold. Weird because I'm never sick.

I'm feeling very, very sorry for myself!

We just got back from a two week holiday and it's probably a little strange to be back to work for one day and then off sick again. Oh well.

I've been reading (The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami) watching TV (Being Human on UKTV) and bumming around online (watching YouTube vids on how to use the hot rollers I've just purchased off eBay).

My sister-in-law and niece are staying with us for two weeks and for dinner I'll be using the leftover ham from Christmas which I froze in batches to make ham and corn fritters. Just something light because they've been out all day and would have had a big lunch.

I hate having colds! Who would have thought my nose could drip constantly like this? Waah!

No comments:

Post a Comment